The weekend TV ratings for Friday, May 15th through Sunday, May 17th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- NBC’s Friday night hit Grimm‘s season finale saw an uptick in the 18-49 demo, coming in at 1.1 from last week’s 1.0.
- Even though Shark Tank was down during its own season finale from 1.6 to 1.5 in the key demos, it still won the Friday night gauntlet out for ABC, tied with Beyond the Tank.
- Amongst the slew of reruns, CBS’s reality procedural 48 Hours saw a 13 percent rise from last week’s 0.8 to this week’s 0.9 in the 18-49 demographic.
The big news this week was the 2015 Billboard Music Awards, which ended with a divisive two-song set by Kanye West. The Sunday-night program saw a slight uptick from last year’s 3.5 to a 3.7 in the key 18-49 demo.
- ABC also held steady Sunday night with America’s Funniest Home Videos matching last week’s 1.4.
- Things were far less stable during Fox’s Sunday night haul in the weekend TV ratings, as Bob’s Burgers (0.9, 1.1 down from 1.2 last week) and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (1.1 down from 1.3 last week) were both down. The Simpsons held steady.
- NBC also saw major dips on Sunday, with both American Odyssey and A.D.: The Bible Continues saw series lows at 0.4 and 0.8 in the demos, respectively.