Opening this Friday is director Roland Emmerich’s 2012. As most of you have seen in commercials and trailers, 2012 is about a global cataclysm that causes massive destruction to our planet. If you’re keeping count, this is Emmerich’s third time blowing up our planet (Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow) and I think he’s learned from his previous efforts to deliver his biggest spectacle yet. Trust me, this movie is loaded with some of the craziest special effects you’ll see this year and if you want to have some fun, grab a popcorn and soda and hit a theater this weekend.
To help promote the film, our partners at Omelete were invited to the international press day and they sent me to cover it. So after the jump you can watch my interview with American Idol runner up Adam Lambert. He provided a song for the film. During my interview we talked about nail polish, Twitter and Facebook, Guitar Hero and Rock Band, making his first record, and a lot more. Take a look:
- Mac nail polish talk. You’ll see….
- Twitter or Facebook
- Guitar Hero or Rock Band and is he the ringer that friends call for help in the game
- I suggest doing a twit video of him playing Rock Band
- How difficult was it to pick the songs for his album with the limited time to make it. Talks about how he wrote some of the songs
- We talk about the tracks that didn’t make the album and could they be B-sides
- Could any of his music be in Rock Band and how hard would it be to sing