Opening this weekend is Silent Hill: Revelation 3D. The film is a sequel to 2006’s Silent Hill, and centers on a daughter and father who are on the run from dangerous forces that remain unknown to the young girl. When her father (Sean Bean) goes missing, the young girl (Adelaide Clemens) must set out to discover what happened. When she becomes trapped in a demonic world, the girl learns she’s not who she thinks she is. Silent Hill: Revelation 3D also stars Kit Harington, Carrie-Anne Moss, Radha Mitchell, and Malcolm McDowell. For more on the film, here’s Matt recap of the NYCC panel, some clips, a TV spot, and the trailer.
Shortly before her panel at Comic-Con, I got to sit down with Adelaide Clemens for an exclusive video interview. We talked about how she got involved in Silent Hill, what it’s like to be at Comic-Con, what she geeks out about, what it was like to work with Malcolm McDowell, and more. In addition, she also talked about working on The Great Gatsby with Baz Luhrmann, Generation Um with Keanu Reeves, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- :13 What does she geek out about?
- 1:34 Talks about her experience at both San Diego and New York Comic-Con.
- 2:21 Describes the story of Silent Hill: Revelation.
- 3:53 Talks about her screaming in the film. She says she screamed before every single take in order to give her body an adrenaline rush.
- 5:21 The experience of filming the movie.
- 6:15 Working with Malcolm McDowell.
- 7:12 Talks about working with Baz Luhrmann on The Great Gatsby.
- 8:05 Using the Red EPIC on Silent Hill and filming in 3D on Gatsby.
- 9:01 Upcoming projects. Talks about the long-delayed Generation Um with Keanu Reeves.