Interviewing two people at the same time is hard. The reason is, when you’re interviewing just one person, you can focus all your energy and questions on that individual. But when you have two people ready and willing to answer questions, you’ve got to come up with stuff they both can talk about and you never know if they’re going to play off each other. Sometimes you only have the time to ask one question because they’ll keep going on and on. Trust me, it’s a challenge. Thankfully, when I sat down to speak with Alex O’Loughlin and Gabriel Macht for their new movie “Whiteout”, not only did they play off each other quite well, we had enough time to ask some individual questions. So if you’re curious what making “Whiteout” was like and what they have coming up, take a look at the interview after the jump.
Also, since it’s not online, Gabriel revealed that he’s been cast in Edward Zwick’s new film “Love and Other Drugs” opposite Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal.
And for more on “Whiteout”, here’s some movie clips and the full synopsis.
Alex O’Loughlin and Gabriel Macht
- Food talk
- How physical was the shoot and how did it compare to what they thought it would be like
- What was the hardest thing that Dominic Sena (director) asked them to do
- Alex gives me a lot of shit for not noticing he was naked in the film
- They talk about upcoming projects
- Gabriel talks about Middle Men and tells me he’s been cast in Edward Zwick’s new film “Love and Other Drugs” opposite Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal
- Alex O’Loughlin talks about his new show 3 Rivers