Opening this Friday, April 27th is director Nicholas Stoller’s comedy The Five-Year Engagement. The film reunites Stoller with his Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Jason Segel and follows a couple (played by Segel and Emily Blunt) through the ups and downs of their extended engagement. The excellent ensemble cast also includes Chris Pratt, Alison Brie, Rhys Ifans, David Paymer, Mimi Kennedy, Jacki Weaver, Jim Piddock, Kevin Hart, Brian Posehn and Mindy Kaling. For more on the film here’s the red-band trailer and five clips.
I got to visit the set earlier this year where I previously spoke with Alison Brie and Chris Pratt, but recently I sat down with Brie again to talk about the film for our partners at Omelete. During the course of our interview, Brie talked about how the film features characters that are funny but still real, how the project changed during filming and improv on set, whether more people want to talk about her work on Hannah Montana, Born or The Coverup, and her upcoming projects like Get a Job and Adventures of the Dunderheads. Hit the jump to watch.
- Has she been to Brazil before and is she British…
- Do more people want to talk about her work on Hanna Montana, Born or The Coverup
- Talks about how the project changed during filming and the improv on set
- How Nicholas Stoller creates characters that are funny but still real
- Talks about Get a Job and Adventures of the Dunderheads