Opening this weekend is Atom Egoyan’s new movie Chloe. Starring Julianne Moore, Liam Neeson and Amanda Seyfried, Chloe is an erotic thriller about a long married couple and a mysterious young woman. The movie is a remake of the 2004 French film Nathalie and it’s the first time Egoyan did not write the screenplay to a film he directed. While the film is getting great reviews, one of the reasons the movie is getting a lot of press is due to the amount of skin the two leading ladies show. Let’s just say not a lot is left to the imagination.
To help promote the film, I recently got to speak with Amanda Seyfried. She talked about the success of Dear John, presenting at this year’s Academy Awards. how nervous she was about playing Chloe, filming in Toronto, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch the interview:
And if you’d like to watch some movie clips or read the official synopsis from Chloe, click here.
- Is she surprised by the success of Dear John
- How nervous was she being a presenter at the Academy Awards
- The role of Chloe calls for her to do a lot…was she nervous about taking the role
- How much rehearsal did they have on the movie
- Toronto talk – they filmed there, the movie premiered at the Toronto Film Festival, and the movie takes place in that city
- What does she have coming up – since this interview I spoke to her again and she provides a big update here