Another batch of images from the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 have landed online, and they appear to be a continuation of the sequence that was snapped yesterday involving Spidey, a bus, and Paul Giamatti’s villain Rhino. In these new images, Andrew Garfield’s titular character comes face-to-face with Giamatti’s villainous Rhino and the two become involved in a bit of a skirmish that ends, well, somewhat cartoonishly.
Hit the jump to take a look at the images. The film also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan, Shailene Woodley, Felicity Jones, Chris Cooper, and Sally Field. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens in 3D on May 2, 2014.
Click here to catch up on all our Spider-Man coverage, or browse recent links below:
- Spidey Has to Catch a Bus in New Set Photos from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- Marc Webb Tweets Clear Image of Paul Giamatti as The Rhino in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- New AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Set Photos Possibly Reveal Major Spoiler
- New THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Set Photos and Video Featuring Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx
- First Look at Jamie Foxx as Electro in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- New Behind-the-Scenes Images from THE WOLVERINE and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- Set Photo of Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- Emma Stone and Shailene Woodley Film First Scene Together in Images from the Set of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- Dane DeHaan Talks THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2; Says the Script is “Epic” and “People Are Going to Love It”
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Set Images and Video Feature Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane, the Daily Bugle and an Upside-Down Car Stunt
- First Look at Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 [Updated with Images of Spidey and Andrew Garfield]
Here’s the official synopsis for The Amazing Spider-Man 2:
In The Amazing Spider-Man 2, for Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can’t come quickly enough. Peter hasn’t forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen’s father to protect her by staying away – but that’s a promise he just can’t keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.