With director James Bobin’s The Muppets getting released on Wednesday, it’s finally time to start posting the video interviews I got to do with the cast and filmmakers. If you’re a Muppets fan, every day this week I’ll be posting a new interview and I’m starting with Amy Adams. But before getting to the interview, as I’ve said a few times, I absolutely loved The Muppets. It’s one of my favorite films of the year and it not only made me laugh, it also made me cry. If you were nervous about the movie…don’t be. It’s a huge home run.
During my interview with Adams (who plays Jason Segel‘s love interest), she talks about how she got involved in the project (specifically this video), did she take home any props, her reaction to seeing the finished film, what’s her karaoke song, and what was her favorite scene to film. In addition, we also talked about Paul Thomas Anderson‘s The Master. Hit the jump to watch.
- What’s her karaoke song and has she been caught on YouTube singing it
- What was her reaction to seeing the finished film
- Talks about how she got involved with The Muppets. It’s a great story
- Did she take home any props from the set
- Her favorite scene to film
- What was it like to work with Paul Thomas Anderson on The Master