Opening this Friday, in limited release, is director Jason Reitman’s Up in the Air. Since I have already written many times how much I loved the movie and how I think it’s going to be nominated for Best Picture at this year’s Oscar’s, I don’t know what else to say except go see this film when it’s playing in your area. Not only does it feature fantastic performances from every actor (George Clooner, Vera Farmiga and Anna Kendrick), it’s one of those films that doesn’t take the typical movie right turn. What I’m trying to say is it’s a film you haven’t seen before. Trust me, Up in the Air is great and you’re going to love it.
To help promote the film, I recently participated in the international press day as a reporter for our partners at Omelete. While there I talked with Anna Kendrick about everything from Woody Allen to being spoofed on SNL to Twilight. If you didn’t know, she plays one of Kristen Stewart’s friends in the film. It’s a great interview so take a look:
Up in the Air opens everywhere on Christmas Day. Finally, here are some clips from the film.
- Woody Allen talk
- Twitter talk
- How responsible is she for the opening weekend of Twilight
- What does it mean to her to be spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- What was her favorite city that she filmed at
- Does she miss Dunkin Donuts as she grew up in Maine
- Did she have a lot of friends that wanted to visit her on set when she was working with George Clooney