With the Jurassic Park trilogy now available on Blu-ray, I was recently able to speak with Ariana Richards. If you’re looking at the picture and she doesn’t look familiar, that’s because when Richards made Jurassic Park she was 13.
During the interview, Richards talked about making Jurassic Park, if she was able to take home any props, what the most challenging shot was, and we also talked about Tremors (which I love). In addition, while Richards is no longer acting, she’s now an artist and we talked about how she works and her studio. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed my video interview with special effects wizards Dennis Muren, Phil Tippett and John Rosengrant, click here. They talked about Jurassic Park and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
- If you star in a billion dollar movie, does that mean you get a free Universal Studios pass for life
- What does she remember about making Tremors
- What’s the one thing she always remembers about making Jurassic Park
- Was she able to take home any props from the movie
- Talks about her art studio and the way she works
- What was the most challenging shot in Jurassic Park to do