Shortly before the cast of Arrow hit the WonderCon stage, I was able to participate in a roundtable interview with Stephen Amell. During a really fun interview, Amell talked about the upcoming episodes, his reaction after reading the season finale script, whether he considers his character a “good guy,” the devloping storyline between Oliver and Tommy, the shooting schedule as it relates to the island, and a lot more. In addition, he also talked about the wine company he’s building, what it’s like to walk around a convention now, and tells a great story from last year’s Comic-Con. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed our reap of the Arrow panel including a video montage, click here to check it out. Arrow airs on the CW Wednesday nights.
- 0:17 – His reaction to reading scenes not involving his character.
- 0:58 – How he stays in shape.
- 1:44 – The developing storyline between Oliver and Tommy.
- 3:10 – Does he consider his character a “good guy”?
- 4:24 – The developing relationship between Oliver and Felicity.
- 5:20 – Will fans return to being interested in the Oliver and Laurel relationship.
- 6:01 – The conflict in bringing Oliver and Laurel back together.
- 6:55 – The shooting schedule as it relates to the island.
- 7:52 – His reaction to reading the script for the season finale.
- 8:36 – What he did after he heard the show was picked up for a second season.
- 9:16 – The wine company he’s building and the first bottle they’re releasing.
- 9:42 – What it’s like for him to walk around a convention.