Earlier today, we posted unofficial video and photos from the Avengers: Age of Ultron shoot in Italy. What they boast in cool, they lack in clarity. Now we can update the collection with higher quality photos of the same scene to give you a clearer look at Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch, Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, James Spader (or his stunt double) in what we presume is Ultron, plus a bonus shot of director Joss Whedon. This photo leak could pressure Marvel to release official images soon, especially in the case of Ultron, who likely has some CG in his character design.
Hit the jump to check out the images. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Bettany, and Mark Ruffalo also star. Avengers: Age of Ultron opens May 1, 2015.
Click here for all our Avengers coverage or browse recent links below:
- AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON to Film at Cheongdam Bridge, Teheran Boulevard, and Gangnam Station in South Korea
- Kevin Feige Says the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Script Hasn’t Changed “At All” Due to Scarlett Johansson’s Pregnancy
- Chris Evans Talks His Reaction to Reading Joss Whedon’s AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Script
- Chris Hemsworth Talks THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON; Says Sequel Is “Bigger, More Exciting, and Crazier”
- THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON to Rearrange Shooting around Scarlett Johansson’s Pregnancy