Now that we’re in the
Endgame final month before the arrival of Avengers: Endgame, you can expect a whole bunch of marketing material to roll out between now and then. Today’s installment brings you over 20 new images from the upcoming MCU installment that acts as a concluding chapter to Joe and Anthony Russo‘s Avengers: Infinity War. However, you should be warned that there are some minor spoilers already apparent in these new images, so you might want to avoid them if you’d rather go into the biggest movie of the year as cold as possible.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Josh Brolin, Brie Larson, Don Cheadle, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Rudd and a whole host of others, Avengers: Endgame arrives in theaters on April 26th.
Check out the new images below, following the official synopsis:
The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”
Kevin Feige produces “Avengers: Endgame,” and Anthony and Joe Russo are the directors. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau, James Gunn and Stan Lee are the executive producers, and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay.
- Watch: The Russo Brothers Explain Why You Should See ‘Avengers: Endgame’ in IMAX
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Featurette Sees the OG Avengers Coming to Terms with a Post-Snap World
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Cast Members Share Dusted and Undusted Character Posters
- Here’s Another ‘Avengers: Endgame’ TV Spot That Will Be Nothing Like the Actual Movie
- ‘Infinity War’ Writers Considered Saving the Snap for ‘Avengers: Endgame’