Welcome to The Witching Hour! Collider’s horror podcast, co-created and co-hosted by Editor and Horror Lead Haleigh Foutch and Senior Editorial Producer Perri Nemiroff. On this week’s episode, we dig into the exciting lineup for the Overlook Film Festival before serving up a review for Netflix’s latest horror series Chambers and why it doesn’t quite hit the mark. After that, we break down which of Netflix’s horror series have made the best use of the streaming and bingeing model, as well as the value’s of week-to-week sensations like Game of Thrones, and Haleigh gives her thoughts on the first two episodes of The 100 Season 6. Finally, we dive into the genre elements of Avengers: Endgame, and break down the enormous ambition of the storytelling in Marvel’s record-smashing epic.
Listen to the latest episode of The Collider Podcast below and click here to find us on iTunes. To stay up to date on all things Witching Hour, you can also follow us on Twitter at @HaleighFoutch and @PNemiroff or on Instagram at @HaystackMcGroovy and @pnemiroff, and keep up with the #ColliderWitchingHour hashtag. Head over to the Collider Factory for more podcasts, and stay tuned next week for more of The Witching Hour.
For more on the topics discussed, be sure to check out the links below.
- ‘Chambers’ Review: Netflix’s Horror Series Has a Great Concept & No Idea What to Do with It
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Crushes Opening Weekend Record
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Here’s Who’s Dead and Gone
- ‘The 100’ Season 5 Finale Proves It’s One of TV’s Most Fearlessly Inventive Sci-Fi Series
- The Best Horror TV Shows on Netflix