One of the most highly anticipated panels of this year’s Comic-Con is undoubtedly Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and while the presentation doesn’t take the Hall H stage until Saturday, the film is being showcased in a big way on the convention floor. Batman’s armored suit, as seen in the teaser trailer, is on full display at the moment, and Steve was able to snap a few images of the fortified Batsuit.
Clearly inspired by The Dark Knight Returns, this armored garb that Ben Affleck dons in the film is specifically used when he goes toe-to-toe with Henry Cavill’s Superman during that rain-set sequence we caught a glimpse of in the teaser. And with these images, we an even closer look at the new costume.
Click on the below photos for high-resolution, and stay tuned to Collider all week for boat-loads of coverage from San Diego Comic-Con 2015—including a full recap of the Batman v Superman panel on Saturday.
Click here to catch up on all of our Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice coverage, or peruse the recent links below:
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Hi-Res Images Revealed
- Ben Affleck Gets into the Marvel vs. DC Debate
- Zack Snyder Defends MAN OF STEEL Ending; Teases Batman Connection and Brainiac
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Scenes Include a Rainy Rooftop Battle and Solemn Chats with Alfred
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Hits the Cover of Entertainment Weekly
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Star Jesse Eisenberg Talks Lex Luthor’s “Emotional Core”