Watch: Collider Interviews Batman, Robin and the Joker from ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’
While it was great to sit down with producer Dan Lin, Will Arnett, Michael Cera and Zach Galifianakis at the recent Los Angeles press day for The LEGO Batman Movie, for me the real highlight was finally getting to meet Batman, Robin and the Joker. While I’ve heard the rumors about the Joker and how he can flip out on reporters with almost no warning, when I spoke to him he was pretty relaxed and actually more than willing to talk about why he got involved in the movie and what it’s about. Then, a short time later, Batman took a break from eating lobster thermidor to do some interviews and I got a bit of time with him and Robin. They talked about why they both wanted to make the film, their co-stars, how Robin feels about Batman, and a lot more.
Check out what they all had to say below.
Batman and Robin:
- What made him want to do a LEGO Batman Movie
- What was it like working with his co-stars?
- What will audiences love about the movie?
- How does Robin feel about Batman?
- What has it been like working with Batman?
- How he got involved?
- What it’s about?
- What he loved about the film?