Filmmaker Zack Snyder continues to make excellent use of social media when it comes to teasing fans, with the latest being a new Batman v Superman Batmobile image with yet another Star Wars tie-in. This is the third such Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Star Wars mash-up, as Snyder previously tweeted a photo of Henry Cavill dressed as a Jedi and another photo of Batman hanging out with R2-D2. This new image offers another look at Ben Affleck’s formidable-looking Batmobile, as a Stormtrooper is seen being arrested by GCPD for the theft of said vehicle. It’s clearly a joke, but Snyder seems to be laying on the Star Wars love pretty thick. Is he simply a big fan, or could those long-ago rumors of a Snyder-helmed Star Wars spinoff have some truth to them? Whatever the case, the filmmaker’s tied up in the DC universe for the next few years as he’s poised to shoot Justice League directly after BvS.
Take a look at the new Batman v Superman Batmobile image after the jump. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice storms into theaters on March 25, 2016.
Via Snyder’s Twitter
Click here for all our Batman v Superman coverage or browse recent links below:
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Set Video Shows the Batmobile in Action
- Zack Snyder Tweets New Image of the BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Batmobile
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Set Pictures Detail the New Batmobile
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Set Pictures Feature a Better Look at Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent
- Jesse Eisenberg Talks About the Psychology of Lex Luthor in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
- Ben Affleck Talks the Reaction to His Casting in BATMAN V SUPERMAN