It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes a blockbuster will pick up a charitable cause, and I’m glad it’s happening with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The film has become part of the “Save the Bats” campaign, and the production has released a video where director Zack Snyder and stars Ben Affleck and Amy Adams explain why it’s so important to keep these creatures (which I’ve been told aren’t bugs) as part of our ecosystem. I don’t disagree with that, and I’m glad that Batman v Superman will bring a great amount of attention to this cause; I hope other blockbusters follow suit with their own projects. That all being said, if a bat flew into my home, I would run away screaming. The bat would be the new owner of my apartment.
Hit the jump to check out the video, which contains plenty of fun bat-facts, and head over to savebats.org to learn more.
Via Warner Bros.
Click here for all our Batman v Superman coverage or browse recent links below:
- Producer Charles Roven Says Ben Affleck Was the First Choice to Play Batman in BATMAN V SUPERMAN; Wanted Someone Who Could “Tower Over” Superman
- Ben Affleck Disses DAREDEVIL; Explains Why BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Will Be Better
- The STAR WARS: EPISODE VII and BATMAN V SUPERMAN War Continues with a First Official Look at the Return of the Millennium Falcon
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Video Sends the Batmobile on a Chase
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Set Video Shows the Batmobile in Action
- Zack Snyder Tweets New Image of the BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Batmobile
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Set Pictures Detail the New Batmobile
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Set Pictures Feature a Better Look at Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent
- Jesse Eisenberg Talks About the Psychology of Lex Luthor in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
- Ben Affleck Talks the Reaction to His Casting in BATMAN V SUPERMAN