Earlier today, Warner Bros. released the final Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer. It was the best trailer released thus far, and it just rocked out hard on the action, which is where this movie should deliver if nowhere else. To his credit, Zack Snyder delivered on the big brawl in Man of Steel—it just went on too long and the collateral damage started to make people feel uncomfortable.
However, as you’ll see from the fighting between Batman and Superman, these buildings appear to be uninhabited, so they can lay into each other until they’re exhausted. And for those who believe that Superman could easily destroy Batman, the armored suit seems to be doing a pretty nifty job of keeping the Blue Boy Scout at bay.
Check out fifty screengrabs from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer below. The film stars Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, Amy Adams, Holly Hunter, Laurence Fishburne, Scoot McNairy, Jason Momoa, and Diane Lane.
Here’s the official synopsis for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice:
Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
For more on Batman v Superman, click the links below:
- ‘Batman v Superman’ Invites You to Visit Gotham City or Metropolis on Turkish Airlines
- ‘Batman v Superman’: New International Trailer Focuses on the Epic Superhero Showdown
- ‘Batman v Superman’ Hot Toys Figure Features a Movie-Accurate Batman in Full Armor
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Wonder Woman Looks Damn Good for Being 5,000 Years Old
- First Look at Cyborg and The Flash in ‘The Dawn of the Justice League’ Concept Art