If you stopped by Collider yesterday, you’re probably aware that Steve headed to the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas to snap photos of the myriad properties on display. A number of films and were showcased at the expo, featuring props, merchandise, costumes, posters, and logos for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Power Rangers, Suicide Squad, Assassins Creed, Independence Day 2, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer, and many more.
We’ve assembled a gallery of all our images from the Licensing Expo below. Click through for high-resolution.
And if you missed any of our Licensing Expo coverage, see below.
- First SUICIDE SQUAD Logo Revealed
- First Logo for Tim Burton’s MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN
- First INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 Poster Promises Planetary Destruction
- First Logos from FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM and Spielberg’s THE BFG
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Official Synopsis Revealed
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: 16 High-Resolution Batmobile Pictures, Plus Specs
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: 12 Pictures of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman Costumes
- First POWER RANGERS and GODS OF EGYPT Logos Revealed
- More ASSASSIN’S CREED Movie Posters Spread Their Wings and Fly
- THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS: 8 Posters Reveal Illumination’s New Animated Film