While Zack Snyder’s take on the DC Movie Universe may skew towards the “dark and gritty” side of the scale, kids aren’t just gonna not go see a Batman vs. Superman movie. Indeed, on the convention floor at Comic-Con 2015, a number of tie-in toys for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice have been revealed, and we’ve got some photos of the merchandise to share. It appears that Ben Affleck’s Batman armor is going to be a centerpiece of the film, as toy iterations of the suit are aplenty. One seems to have exaggerated versions of the forearms/arms resembling something from Hellboy, but all the better to beat Superman to a bloody pulp with.
There’s also going to be a voice-changer Batman helmet that will mimic Affleck’s modulated Batman voice from the film. This is a significant deviation from how Christian Bale chose to mask Bruce Wayne’s identity while in the cowl, but I imagine Affleck’s vocal chords thank him.
Additionally, Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman is on display, though the figure is slightly more colorful than the photographic iterations of the costume we’ve seen thus far. Perhaps the costume has a bit more color to it in the context of the film.
Check out the photos below, and click here to catch up on all of our Comic-Con 2015 coverage thus far.
Click here to catch up on all of our Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice coverage, or peruse the recent links below:
- 20 Images of Batman’s Weapons and Gadgets from BATMAN V SUPERMAN
- New Images of the Batman Armor from BATMAN V SUPERMAN
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Hi-Res Images Revealed
- Ben Affleck Gets into the Marvel vs. DC Debate
- Zack Snyder Defends MAN OF STEEL Ending; Teases Batman Connection and Brainiac
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Scenes Include a Rainy Rooftop Battle and Solemn Chats with Alfred
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Hits the Cover of Entertainment Weekly
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Star Jesse Eisenberg Talks Lex Luthor’s “Emotional Core”