Ever wonder what it feels like for Owen Wilson to play Jedediah, the tiny cowboy from the Wild West Diorama? I got a brief taste of it at the Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb press day last weekend and it’s awkward to say the least. In the franchise’s third installment, Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) and the gang from the Natural History Museum must travel to London to try to figure out how to fix the tablet that brings the exhibits to life at night before it runs out of power.
With Night at the Museum 3 making its way into theaters on December 19th, I got the opportunity to sit down (or stand in my case) with Wilson, Stiller and director Shawn Levy. After offering up some advice on how to hold my own at such a tiny size, they busted out some impressions and discussed the surprising The Cove reference in the film. Hit the jump to check it out.
Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson & Shawn Levy:
- Owen Wilson’s advice for playing a tiny character.
- On Rebel Wilson and Dan Stevens’ impressions of them.
- Levy’s Owen Wilson impression.
- How to do a Ben Stiller impression.
- The Cove reference in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.