Opening this weekend is writer-director Paul W.S. Anderson‘s Resident Evil: Retribution. In the series’ fifth installment, we find Milla Jovovich waking up in the heart of the Umbrella Corporation’s most clandestine operations facility. She continues to hunt those responsible for the deadly T-virus outbreak with the help of both newfound allies and familiar friends. The film also stars Michelle Rodriguez, Sienna Guillory, Kevin Durand, Shawn Roberts, Colin Salmon, Johann Urb, Boris Kodjoe, and Li Bingbing. For more on RE5, here’s the trailer, 25 things to know about the movie from my set visit, some new images, and our Comic-Con panel recap.
Last week I spoke to Boris Kodjoe. We talked about how the finished film compared to the script, filming the action scenes, when he first found out they’d be making another sequel, future projects, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- After thinking my last name was Collider…
- How did he find out they’d be making another Resident Evil movie
- How did the finished film compare to what he thought going in
- Talks about the action scenes
- How does he prepare for an action role
- Talks about future projects. Says he’s shooting an erotic thriller in the fall and also directing his wife next year