Brief CLASH OF THE TITANS Featurette Lets You Know Movie Has Lots of Action

     March 1, 2010

slice Clash of the Titans movie image.jpg

I don’t mind a behind-the-scenes featurette but the one for Clash of the Titans that has premiered on Yahoo! Movies is a parody of your standard EPK material.  It’s 85% trailer and the other 15% is actors Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Gemma Arterton and director Louis Leterrier letting you know that this film has big set pieces, extreme stunts, and is an expensive action movie that has the Greek gods and creatures of myth like you’ve never seen before (except in God of War).  I have no problem with any of that.  That’s why I like the trailer so much.

Hit the jump to check out the featurette along with the official synopsis.  Clash of the Titans hits theaters in 3D on April 2nd.

For those just tuning in, here’s the official synopsis for Clash of the Titans:

In “Clash of the Titans,” the ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny.

clash_of_the_titans_movie_poster_banner_sam_worthington_02.jpg


Latest News