USA network has unveiled its summer schedule, announcing when fans can expect their favorite USA series to return. Here’s a brief rundown:
- Season seven of Burn Notice begins on Thursday, June 6th at 9/8c.
- The new drama series Graceland premieres on Thursday, June 6th at 10/9c.
- Season five of Royal Pains kicks off on Wednesday, June 12th at 9/8c.
- The third season of Necessary Roughness launches on Wednesday, June 12th at 10/9c.
- Season four of Cover Affairs begins on Tuesday, July 16th at 9/8c.
- The season three premiere of Suits airs on Tuesday, July 16th at 10/9c.
- And finally, the new series Summer Camp will bow at an unspecified date in July.
Perhaps binge-watching is not the way of the future after all, or perhaps it's just not meant for every series; Jenji Kohan, Matthew Weiner, and more weigh in.
The HBO series succeeds thanks to dramatic tension gained from fascinating character pairings, but Season 5 has whiffed just about every pair it's put together.
Shots of Kim Dickens and Cliff Curtis on set included, as well as the fantastically bearded Robert Kirkman.
Chances of him going all Malcolm Tucker on a vacationing customer service representative dressed as the Heath-Ledger Joker are frankly a mortal lock.
The gang attends Garrett’s wedding, then things get dark.
Season 6 of Jerry Seinfeld's webseries talk show includes Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jim Carrey, and Trevor Noah.
Those who are not interested in book spoilers beware.
'Texas Rising' is a 10-hour, 5-part mini-series, airing on the History Channel on May 25th and 26th, and June 1st, 8th and 15th.
Dean Norris, Marg Helgenberger, showrunner Neal Baer, and executive producer Tim Schlattmann talk about the upcoming season of the CBS series.
Plus, the new season will restore the original diner and feature music from Angelo Badalamenti.