Dean Parisot’s (Galaxy Quest) action-comedy sequel Red 2 is now in theaters. The follow-up pits ex-CIA operative Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) against Victoria (Helen Mirren) when MI6 greenlights his assassination as Interpol’s “Most Wanted.” All the while, Moses and his team must work to track down a missing nuclear device. For more on the film, watch these six clips and the trailer. Red 2 also stars John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Byung-hun Lee, and Anthony Hopkins.
At the recent New York City press junket, I landed an exclusive video interview with Lee . He talked about filming the action scenes, what he collects, what it means to be part of G.I. Joe and Red, who he was most excited to work with, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
- What does he collect
- How much fun did he have playing the world’s best assassin
- What does it mean to him to be part of G.I. Joe 2 and Red 2
- Does he enjoy doing the action scenes or are they always a challenge
- Out of all the actors he got to work with this year, who was he most excited to work with
- Does he like to talk to his fellow actors on set and geek out or is he more reserved