With director Zack Snyder’s Sucker Punch opening this weekend, I got to sit down with most of the cast to talk about the film. As the synopsis says, Sucker Punch is an “epic action fantasy that takes us into the vivid imagination of a young girl whose dream world provides the ultimate escape from her darker reality. Unrestrained by the boundaries of time and place, she is free to go where her mind takes her, and her incredible adventures blur the lines between what’s real and what is imaginary.” The film stars Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, Vanessa Hudgens, Jamie Chung, Jena Malone, Carla Gugino, Jon Hamm, Scott Glenn, and Oscar Isaac.
During my interview with Gugino and Isaac, we talked about how they got ready for the movie, how did the finished film compare to what they thought going in, deleted scenes, future projects like Drive and Mr. Popper’s Penguins, and what’s their karaoke song. Hit the jump to watch and look for a new video interview for Sucker Punch tomorrow night.
Carla Gugino and Oscar Isaac
- T-shirt talk
- Did they do any karaoke while making the movie
- What is their karaoke song
- How did they get ready for the movie. Training?
- Snyder told me there are about 20 minutes of deleted scenes. I asked if they had any scenes that were cut
- How did the finished film compare to what they thought going in
- Isaac talks about Drive and Gugino talks about Mr. Popper’s Penguins