With Chilling Adventures of Sabrina now streaming on Netflix, I recently got to sit down with Ross Lynch, Michelle Gomez, and Chance Perdomo to talk about the show. During the interview, they talked about how the show jumps right into the world of Sabrina, how they never reveal what year they’re in and the timeless nature of the show, if they like knowing the arc of the season or finding out script by script, memorable moments from filming, and more.
Check out what they had to say in the player above and below is exactly what we talked about. In addition, if you missed my interview with Kiernan Shipka, Miranda Otto and Lucy Davis, click here to check it out.
Here is the official synopsis of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina:
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina imagines the origin and adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror, the occult and, of course, witchcraft. Tonally in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist, this adaptation finds Sabrina wrestling to reconcile her dual nature — half-witch, half-mortal — while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit.
Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, wrote the script for Chilling Adventures and executive-produces alongside CW kingpin Greg Berlanti.
Ross Lynch, Michelle Gomez, Chance Perdomo:
- What year does the show take place in?
- How the show doesn’t waste any time and jumps right in.
- What would surprise people to learn about the making of Sabrina?
- How much did they know about the arc of the season and how much were they finding out script by script?
- How do they each like to work on set before filming?
- Memorable moments from filming.