With director Jeff Wadlow’s Kick-Ass 2 opening this weekend, I recently got to speak with some of the cast in New York City. The sequel takes place a few years after the first film and finds Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Kick-Ass and Chloe Grace Moretz’s Hit Girl inspiring a new wave of masked superheroes to join in the fight against a league of villains led by the Motherfucker (Christopher Mintz-Plasse). For more on the film, watch five clips, a red-band featurette, video interviews with Wadlow and Mark Millar, or click here for all our previous coverage.
During the interview, Moretz talked about making the sequel, how she got to sit on the purple ducati but not ride it due to insurance reasons, what it was like to run around the streets of Toronto in costume with people watching, what she collects, and the experience of working with Denzel Washington on The Equalizer. Hit the jump to watch.
Chloë Grace Moretz:
- How all of the actors were great in the sequel
- The purple ducati and how she got to sit on it but not ride it due to insurance.
- How awesome is it to run around the streets of Toronto wearing the costume
- What was it like having so many people watch them on the streets of Toronto
- What does she collect
- What has it been like working with Denzel Washington on The Equalizer