With directors Joe and Anthony Russo‘s Marvel sequel Captain America: The Winter Soldier opening in North America this weekend, every day this week I’ll be posting a video interview for the film. In the fantastic sequel, we find Captain America (Chris Evans) joining forces with Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and the Falcon (Anthony Mackie) to expose a conspiracy, fight off professional assassins, and battle a new enemy, the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan). Loaded with amazing action, a fantastic script, and great character moments, Captain America: The Winter Solider is going to be a huge hit with Marvel fans and regular moviegoers alike. The film also stars Cobie Smulders, Anthony Mackie, Georges St-Pierre, Frank Grillo, Hayley Atwell, Toby Jones, Emily VanCamp, Maximiliano Hernández, Robert Redford, and Samuel L. Jackson.
During my exclusive video interview with Chris Evans he talked about his his reaction reading the script for the first time, his Marvel contract, if his Thor: The Dark World cameo counted towards his six-film contract, Joss Whedon’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- Is it true he signed his Marvel contract because he wanted better seats for Red Sox games?
- What was his reaction to reading the script the first time?
- Talks about what he got to do in the sequel.
- Talks about his Marvel contract.
- Did the Thor 2 cameo count against his Marvel contract?
- His thoughts after reading Joss Whedon’s script for Avengers: Age of Ultron