With director Tony Scott’s new action thriller Unstoppable getting released this weekend, I recently sat down with Chris Pine to talk about his involvement in the movie. Of course we didn’t just talk about how intimidating it was to work alongside Denzel Washington, as we also covered things like what did he buy himself since he just turned 30, what was it like to work for Tony Scott and his fast moving camera, did he have friends that wanted to visit him on set, and what’s up with the Star Trek sequel and other possible future projects. Hit the jump to check out what Pine had to say and make sure to see Unstoppable this weekend. It’s a fun ride.
Finally, you can watch some clips from Unstoppable here.
- We talk about how much Rosario Dawson loves Star Trek…and Klingons
- Bottle Shock talk
- What did he buy himself when he turned 30
- Did he have friends that wanted to visit him on set since he was working with Denzel Washington
- What was it like working with Denzel and was it intimidating
- Working for Tony Scott and the way he moves his cameras
- Star Trek 2 talk