With director Jeff Wadlow’s Kick-Ass 2 opening this weekend, I recently got to speak with some of the cast in New York City. The sequel takes place a few years after the first film and finds Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Kick-Ass and Chloe Grace Moretz’s Hit Girl inspiring a new wave of masked superheroes to join in the fight against a league of villains led by the Motherfucker (Christopher Mintz-Plasse). For more on the film, watch five clips, a red-band featurette, video interviews with Wadlow and Mark Millar, or click here for all our previous coverage.
During the interview with Mintz-Plasse (who is awesome in the film), he talked about making the sequel, what it was like to run around the streets of Toronto in costume with people watching, changes on set, his reaction to the script, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Nicholas Stoller‘s Townies (talks about how the film has a lot of male nudity and his fake flaccid prosthetic penis), and much more. Hit the jump to watch.
- How all of the actors were great in the sequel.
- How everyone wondered if the sequel would ever get made.
- What was his reaction to the script
- How awesome is it to run around the streets of Toronto wearing the costume
- Was he able to take home the costume
- Were there changes on set?
- How’s How to Train Your Dragon 2 going?
- Talks about making Nicholas Stoller’s Townies. Also talks about how the film has a lot of male nudity and his fake flaccid prosthetic penis
- What’s coming up for him?