At Thursday night’s Saturn Awards, we landed an exclusive video interview with Clark Gregg on the red carpet before the show. During the interview, Gregg talked about how his life has changed since Choke, how if he could turn another Chuck Palahniuk book into a movie it would be Invisible Monsters (and he reveals he just got sent a script which he’s going to read on his vacation), what kind of show Marvel’s Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be, how we’ll learn more of Agent Coulson’s backstory, and how the show will focus on the humans who don’t have any powers. Hit the jump to watch the interview and look for more Saturn Award interviews all weekend.
- How has his life changed since Choke
- If he could do adapt another Chuck Palahniuk book which would it be. Says Invisible Monsters. Says he was just sent a version of the script which he’s going to read on vacation.
- Talks about Marvel’s Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and coming back from the dead.
- What’s type of show is it going to be
- What was Agent Coulson like before he got involved with S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals we will learn some of this on the TV show
- Talks about being the human in a superhero world
- The show focuses on the humans who don’t have any powers who use skill and intelligence