Joss Whedon’s contemporary adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing is now playing in theaters. The micro-budget film was completed in just twelve days at his house, and stars Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Fran Kranz, Jillian Morgese, Clark Gregg, Tom Lenk, Ashley Johnson, Reed Diamond, Riki Lindhome, Sean Maher, and Nathan Fillion. For more on the film, here is Matt’s review and all our previous coverage which includes clips, posters, and images.
During the recent L.A. press day, I landed an extended video interview with Gregg. He talked about making the film, the complicated dialogue, if he agrees to whatever Joss Whedon asks of him, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The To Do List, premiering his film Trust Me at the Tribeca Film Festival, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
- How the last time we spoke I said the S.H.I.E.L.D. show would be picked up
- Talks about how he found out the show got picked up by ABC
- Will they premiere the show at Comic-Con?
- Was it an immediate yes when Joss Whedon called him to be part of Much Ado About Nothing. Also how he originally couldn’t do it but it all worked out in the end
- What surprised him to learn about the dialogue and Shakespeare from doing the movie
- Talks about The To Do List
- 9:00 Talks about his premiere for Trust Me at the Tribecca Film Festival and when can people see a trailer and the film
- Did he make any changes since the premiere…or did he learn anything from the screenings?
- 11:40 – Is it true that Agent Coulson made his first appearance on The West Wing