Collider is looking for driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious Special Features Writers.
Do you think you are the go-to person to create attention-grabbing headlines and descriptors? We are looking for creative and detailed individuals who have a knack with words and an eye for proper grammar.
As our Special Features Writer at Collider, you will be part of a high performing team to create engaging content.
- Burbank, California
- Produce high-quality, engaging content that is appealing to large audiences to drive views and revenue. Review content for any grammatical errors.
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand through writing.
- Utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve overall performance of special features content and increase website traffic flow.
- Collaborate with team members, content writers, and brand managers on creative direction and strategies.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in content creation.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) concepts and familiarity with commonly used style guides.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity and experience with WordPress.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or other related field. Experience within digital media and publishing industries preferred.
- Full Time, In-House
If interested in the position, please submit your resume, CV, and one writing sample to email@example.com