San Diego Comic-Con bags aren’t really good for everyday use beyond Comic-Con, but every single year I still manage to squeeze it into my suitcase so I can take it home and never use it again. Perhaps it’s a little silly, but the designs tend to be pretty cool and when I score one for a show I like, I’m hanging on to it. And this year will probably be no different; I’ve already got my eye on a few.
For the fifth year in a row, Warner Bros. Entertainment teamed up with Comic-Con to create 13 different bags to be distributed upon check-in. This year, the line-up includes designs for Arrow, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, iZOMBIE and The Originals. Hit the jump to check out all 13 Comic-Con 2014 bags.
In case you’re not familiar with these babies, they’re designed to be carried as a tote or warn as a backpack. Each bag will feature a particular show on one side and the brand new Comic-Con 2014 artwork on the other. In addition to the current Warner Bros. TV shows, there will also be one bag dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Batman and another for the 1966 Batman TV series. Check them out below.
Here’s the press release:
TOTE YOUR FAVE COMIC-CON® 2014 LOOT IN THE OFFICIAL BAG
FROM WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT
WARNER BROS. AND COMIC-CON ONCE AGAIN TEAM UP TO PROVIDE
OFFICIAL BAG OF SDCC 2014 — WITH 13 DIFFERENT DESIGNS!
The Collectible Bags Double as a Backpack and Highlight Warner Bros. Television’s
Arrow, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals,
The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Mike Tyson Mysteries and Teen Titans Go!
Plus Two Totes Tout DC Comics’ Famed Caped Crusader, Batman — One Bag
Celebrates the 75th Anniversary, the Other the Classic 1966 TV Series
BURBANK, Calif. (July 17, 2014) — The bags are back! Comic-Con 2014 attendees hoping for a colorful and commemorative keepsake bag to hold their best swag are once again in luck. For the fifth year running, Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have teamed up to produce and distribute the official bag of Comic-Con, which will be distributed to fans when checking it at the Con. The highly coveted bag, which can also be worn conveniently as a backpack, has been called a “must-have” by Variety and Comic-Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly.
- More than 130,000 of the bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
- The all-new 2014 edition again features backpack styling and features 13 different designs.
- Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each bag features double-sided artwork, with the all-new Comic-Con 2014 official design on one side and the other side highlighting titles from the Studio’s TV series and the 75th anniversary of Batman.
- Current Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series featured on the SDCC bags are Arrow, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries.
- And two of the bags will feature DC Comics’ legendary caped crusader: one design will celebrate the 75th anniversary celebration of Batman, and another will highlight the classic and iconic Batman TV series from 1966.
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit comiccon.thewb.com and follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2014, visit www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter at @Comic_Con.