Daniel Radcliffe leads Victor Frankenstein as Igor Strausman, a man who’s bullied by his colleagues at a traveling circus to such an extent that he doesn’t recognize his own brilliance. However, scientist Victor Frankenstein (James McAvoy) does so he rescues and recruits Igor as his assistant for his experiments to create life out of death. Igor is grateful for Victor’s kindness and hospitality, but eventually there’s no overlooking the fact that Victor’s experiments are dangerous, come with some serious consequences and need to be stopped.
While promoting the film’s November 25th release, I got the chance to sit down with Radcliffe and McAvoy for a round of “Would You Rather.” Check out what the duo thinks of watching dailies, signing up for franchises and loads more in the video interview below, and keep an eye out for my interview with director Paul McGuigan coming soon.
Here’s the film’s official synopsis:
James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe star in a dynamic and thrilling twist on a legendary tale. Radical scientist Victor Frankenstein (McAvoy) and his equally brilliant protégé Igor Strausman (Radcliffe) share a noble vision of aiding humanity through their groundbreaking research into immortality. But Victor’s experiments go too far, and his obsession has horrifying consequences. Only Igor can bring his friend back from the brink of madness and save him from his monstrous creation.
Want to watch more rounds of “Would You Rather?” Check out the links below:
- Carol: Sarah Paulson
- Kill Your Friends: Nicolas Hoult
- A Patch of Fog: Conleth Hill
- Fantastic Four: Miles Teller, Jamie Bell, Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation: Simon Pegg and Rebecca Ferguson
- Pixels: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Peter Dinklage, Josh Gad and Chris Columbus
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials: Dylan O’Brien, Ki Hong Lee, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Giancarlo Esposito and Rosa Salazar
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Matt Smith, Lily James and Jack Huston