A few weeks ago, I got to visit the set of one of the best shows on television: NBC’s Community. As I said when I posted a bunch of behind the scenes photos from the set, I learned a lot about the upcoming third season and it all sounds great. Since I know most of you don’t want to be spoiled, I’ll just leave you with a hint of what’s to come. While last season was about Pierce (Chevy Chase) being the antagonist of the group, the third season is about outside antagonists…
While on set, I got to participate in group interviews with the cast. The other week I posted Joel McHale (Jeff) and Alison Brie (Annie), and today I’ve got Danny Pudi (Abed) and Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley). During the interview they talked about on set romances, Troy and Abed in the morning, Emmy nominations, will we see Shirley’s baby this season, where is Troy and Abed’s bromance going in season 3, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch and make sure to tune in this Thursday night when Community returns with new episodes!
Danny Pudi and Yvette Nicole Brown
- They talk about how they’re married now…
- On set romances
- 1:25 – How many Troy and Abed in the Morning mugs has Pudi received…plus how many Emmy’s has the show been nominated for. They give a funny answer
- 2:20 – Nicole Brown tells a story about buying the merchandise herself and what happened.
- 2:45 – Do they think season 3 will be the year the show hits the mainstream
- 3:55 – Are we going to see a new baby this year (Brown’s character Shirley was pregnant last season)
- 4:50 – Where is Troy and Abed’s bromance going in season 3