Netflix has done a fun bit of marketing for Daredevil around New York Comic Con (as if it needs to — last I checked it was their most popular original series thus far by far), and Steve was able to snap these photos of a Nelson and Murdock advertisement. Because sometimes, you just need Daredevil’s maverick legal advise. Although frankly, I think Netflix could have gone a step further and actually set up an account rather than a hashtag (and come on, not even a phone number with a voice recording? I know it’s old school, but still).
I’ve heard that there have been some other ads around too, like on benches and even someone walking around with a sandwich board? If you’re at NYCC (or anywhere else? Have you seen any where you are?) keep an eye out, and Tweet us any good shots you get! For now, check out Steve’s pics below — you can click for high-res to inspect all of the details:
Daredevil Season 2, starring Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, and Elden Henson is currently in production and will debut on Netflix sometime in 2016. For more on Daredevil, take a look at some of our recent coverage below:
- ‘Daredevil’ Season 2 Poster Takes a Page from the Comics
- Drew Goddard Talks ‘The Martian’, ‘Daredevil’ Season 2, Directing Again, and More
- Kevin Feige Says a Crossover Between the Marvel TV Shows and Films Is “Inevitable”
- Marvel’s ‘Daredevil’ Was First Pitched as a Movie, Says Drew Goddard
- ‘Daredevil’ Season 2: Scott Glenn Will Return as Stick