This past weekend at New York Comic-Con, Netflix and Marvel released the first Daredevil: Season 2 trailer, and now it’s online for your viewing pleasure. Before you get worked up to head back into Hell’s Kitchen, know that most of the trailer is just a victory lap. It’s footage from season one with lots of positive blurbs. However, there is a little bit from season two, and that little bit provides us with a glimpse of Elodie Yung putting on her Elektra mask, and we see the back of the Punisher’s (Jon Bernthal) head. Keep in mind that the show is probably six months away, so there’s no need to go any further than that little tease, especially when Netflix and Marvel and trying to keep fans focused on the more immediate series, Jessica Jones.
Check out the Daredevil: Season 2 trailer below:
Daredevil season 2 trailer pic.twitter.com/tyM8yOx4ds
— Alan Lopez (@lmNotAutistic) October 12, 2015
For more of our NYCC coverage, click on the links below:
- Watch Highlights from ‘The Walking Dead’ Fan Premiere at New York Comic-Con
- ‘Ash vs. Evil Dead’ Pilot Review: Hail to the King, Baby!
- ‘Agents of SHIELD’ and ‘Agent Carter’ Panel Recap
- ‘Daredevil: Season 2’ and ‘Jessica Jones’ Panel Recap
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Panel Recap: Big Reveals, Drastic Arcs and Dark Times Ahead
- New ‘The Flash’, ‘Arrow’, and ‘Gotham’ Trailers from NYCC 2015
- ‘Gotham’: Michael Chiklis & Producer John Stephens Talk Upcoming Episodes at NYCC
- Krysten Ritter & Showrunner Melissa Rosenberg Talk ‘Jessica Jones’ at NYCC
- Brandon Routh Talks ‘Legends of Tomorrow’, the Concept of the Show & Its Season Long Arc