Batman doesn’t get Memorial Day off, and neither do we, so this morning we have a load of The Dark Knight Rises promotional material headed your way. After the jump, you can check out a new TV spot, two banners, images scanned from the latest issue from Empire Magazine, a look at the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive action figure, and some promo posters.
Also, in case you didn’t check them out last night, click on the corresponding links for our visit to the set of the movie, and our interviews with Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, and producer Emma Thomas. The Dark Knight Rises opens July 20th.
Pick up the latest issue of Empire Magazine to see more images.
And here are some links to more of our recent The Dark Knight Rises coverage:
- Mega Gallery featuring 50 Images and 15 Posters
- Catwoman Poster
- New Footage to Premiere During the MTV Movie Awards
- Set Visit Preview and Four New Banners
- 2 New TV spots
- New Image and Poster Highlighting Bane’s Mask
- Images of the Tumbler and Bat-Pod from the Tumbler Tour
- A new TV spot for The Dark Knight Rises for the 2012 NBA Playoffs.
- New images from The Dark Knight Rises.
- The Bat-Pod and Tumbler from The Dark Knight Rises Head Out on a Road Tour to a City Near You
- Warner Bros. Has Begun Selling The Dark Knight Rises Merchandise
- New Trailer for The Dark Knight Rises Shows Off a Sassy Catwoman and a Terrifying Bane
- The Dark Knight Rises Viral Campaign Begins Unmasking the New Trailer