Mostly absent from The Dark Knight Rises marketing thus far is the man behind all of Batman’s wonderful toys, Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman). However, a new TV spot shines a light on the mischievous inventor/Wayne Enterprises CEO, and wonders how Batman (Christian Bale) can really go into retirement when there are so many new gadgets to play with.
Hit the jump to check out the TV spot, and in case you missed them, click on the corresponding links for our set visit, and interviews with Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, and producer Emma Thomas. The Dark Knight Rises opens July 20th.
- Limited Edition The Dark Knight Rises-Themed Nokia Phone
- TV Spot, Banners, Images, SDCC Action Figure, and Promo Posters
- Mega Gallery featuring 50 Images and 15 Posters
- Catwoman Poster
- New Footage to Premiere During the MTV Movie Awards
- Set Visit Preview and Four New Banners
- 2 New TV spots
- New Image and Poster Highlighting Bane’s Mask
- Images of the Tumbler and Bat-Pod from the Tumbler Tour
- A new TV spot for The Dark Knight Rises for the 2012 NBA Playoffs.
- New images from The Dark Knight Rises.
- The Bat-Pod and Tumbler from The Dark Knight Rises Head Out on a Road Tour to a City Near You
- Warner Bros. Has Begun Selling The Dark Knight Rises Merchandise
- New Trailer for The Dark Knight Rises Shows Off a Sassy Catwoman and a Terrifying Bane
- The Dark Knight Rises Viral Campaign Begins Unmasking the New Trailer