Now playing around the world is director James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy. As most of you know, the story follows five intergalactic misfits—Peter Quill aka Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista), Groot (voiced by Vin Diesel), and Rocket (voiced by Bradley Cooper)—as they set out to protect a powerful and mysterious orb from the villainous Ronan the Accuser (Lee Pace). For more on the film, read Matt’s review or click here for all our previous coverage.
At the Los Angeles press day, I landed an exclusive video interview with Dave Bautista. He talked about how no one in the film acts like they’re in a sci-fi movie, the humor, if he knew it would be so funny while filming, if he has thought about what he’d like to see in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- Reaction to the love for the film.
- How no one acts like they’re in a sci-fi movie.
- Did he know how funny the film would end up being while on set?
- Did he know Marvel announced a bunch of untitled release dates?
- Has he thought about what he’d like to see in a sequel?