Opening this Friday is director Sam Raimi’s “Drag Me To Hell”. As I’ve said many times, it’s an awesome movie and one that you should absolutely go and see – especially if you’re a fan of old school Sam Raimi. While you might have been nervous that the “Spider-Man” movies made him forget how to scare an audience, “Drag Me To Hell” shows he’s still got it. I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed this movie.
So to help promote the film, I recently got to interview Mr. Raimi and the interview is after the jump. During my time we discussed all the press you have to do when you release a movie, how he worked with the same crew from “Evil Dead II” on “Drag Me To Hell”, his directing process, and is he going to make another Ghost House picture. If you’re a fan, I promise you’ll like the interview.
Sam Raimi Interview
- We talk about what it’s like to talk about a movie all day and do press
- After I gush about how much I loved the movie, I ask if he was nervous this film would never get made as they wrote the script awhile ago
- What was it like to work with some of the same crew from Evil Dead II
- We talk about his directing process and does he storyboard everything
- Is he going to make another Ghost House picture