If you’re a fan of ABC’s FlashForward, you’re about to be very happy. That’s because the show is finally coming back with new episodes this week and I’ve got a few on set interviews with the cast to help promote the show. Up first… Dominic Monaghan.
On FlashForward, Monaghan plays Dr. Simon Campos. He’s the partner of Lloyd Simcoe (Jack Davenport) and he may have been responsible for the worldwide blackout. Of course with a show like FlashForward - where nothing is as it seems – it’s hard to tell if Monaghan really is responsible, or if he’s just a pawn in someone else’s game.
Anyway, last week I was on the set of the show as ABC invited a number of online journalists to talk to the cast. While Monaghan was tight lipped about what might happen (he’s been trained well thanks to Lost), I still got some good stuff out of him. Hit the jump to see what he had to say.
Finally, a big thank you to Patrick Lee from ScifiWire as we were partnered when doing the interviews. So if it’s not me asking the question, it’s Patrick. For more on FlashFoward, I definietly recommend this wikipedia page. Look for more interviews all week.
FlashForward airs Thursdays at 8/7c.
- Talks about where his character was when we left the show and where he is when the show starts back up again
- Is his character a more regular part of the episodes when the show comes back – says a few episodes feature his character
- 1:45 – What’s his experience on both Lost and FlashForward playing two cool characters
- 3:05 – Explains his love for Manchester United and the shirt he was wearing
- 4:15 – Talks about working with the actress who plays his sister on the show – a new character
- 5:30 – Does he know what will happen in the finale and what does he think fans will take away from it
- 6:10 – Does it end on a big cliffhanger
- 6:40 – Lost talk – has he gone back to shoot another episode this season
- 7:20 – Does he know how Lost is going to end
- 8:05 – What does he collect – Beatles stuff, Manchester United stuff, and a lot more