With director Shawn Levy’s The Internship opening June 7th, I recently landed an exclusive video interview with Dylan O’Brien. If you’re not familiar with The Internship, the film reteams Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn as two out-of-work salesmen who attempt to reinvent themselves by competing against young up-and-comers for an internship at Google. The film also stars Max Minghella, Rose Byrne, and Jessica Szohr. For more on The Internship, here’s my set visit and on set interviews with Levy, Wilson and Vaughn.
During the interview, he talked about making the film, what it was like to have the freedom to say and do anything, who broke the most while filming, and more. In addition, O’Brien talked about why he wanted to be part of The Maze Runner (getting ready to film in Louisiana) and the chances he’ll go to Comic-Con this year. Hit the jump to watch.
- Favorite burrito places in Atlanta
- What does he remember most about filming The Internship
- What was it like working in an environment where you could say and do anything
- Who was the one who broke the most while filming
- Talks about why he wanted to be part of Maze Runner
- Has he bought himself a cool present after landing Maze Runner
- Is he going to Comic-Con this year