At last night’s 2009 Scream Awards in Hollywood, I managed to interview tons of people on the red carpet. Unfortunately, some of the interviews were kind of short. So instead of posting them individually, I’ve grouped them together and after the jump you can watch Eli Roth, Jamie King and Chris Massoglia.
Eli Roth talked about how he just joined Twitter and I asked him if he’s finally decided on his next project. Jamie King talked about “Mother’s Day” and how she’s writing a blog on the L.A. Times website. And Chris Massoglia revealed that he’s in Zac Efron’s “The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud” and he plays a small but important part towards the end of the movie. Watch the interviews after the jump:
Before watching the interviews…know I didn’t have a camera person helping me. That’s the reason the framing isn’t perfect.
- I ask him if he minded my Twilight question at the IB junket
- He just joined Twitter
- What project is he doing next
- How’s Mothers Day going
- Her injury on set
- She’s writing a blog for the Hero Blog on L.A. Times
- Talks about what she is up for at the Awards
- What is it like at the Awards
- His movie fits in very well to the show
- Chris reveals he just got back from filming a small but important part in Zac Efron’s The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud