Opening next weekend is director Kirk Jones’ What to Expect When You’re Expecting. The star-studded ensemble comedy tells the intertwining story of five couples that are having very different experiences while expecting babies. The cast also includes Anna Kendrick, Cameron Diaz, Dennis Quaid, Jennifer Lopez, Rodrigo Santoro, Joe Manganiello, Chace Crawford, Matthew Morrison, Brooklyn Decker, Thomas Lennon, and Wendy McLendon-Covey. For more on the film, here’s the trailer and a TV spot.
At the recent Los Angeles press day I got to speak with most of the cast, and every day this week I’ve been posting a new interview. If you missed them, here’s Chace Crawford with Anna Kendrick and Cameron Diaz with Matthew Morrison. And up next I’ve got Elizabeth Banks and Ben Falcone. During the interview they talked about making the film, karaoke songs, how much changed on set, if they added anything to their characters, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
Elizabeth Banks and Ben Falcone
- Do they have a favorite karaoke song
- How did they get involved in the movie
- How much did the script change during filming and did they add anything to their characters
- How many takes do they like to do
- They filmed in Atlanta. What’s the one thing they’d recommend for people to do in the city