Now playing around the world and opening in North America this weekend is director Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2. As most of you know, the follow-up finds Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) surrounded by antagonistic forces as Electro (Jamie Foxx) emerges, Parker’s old friend Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) returns to New York City, and everyone seems to have a connection to the shady goings-on at Oscorp. The film also stars Emma Stone, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, Chris Cooper, B.J. Novak, and Felicity Jones. For more on the film, here’s everything we’ve posted which includes trailers, clips, images, behind-the-scenes footage, toys, and much more.
At the recent New York City press day, I landed an exclusive video interview with Emma Stone. She talked about whether the script changed during production, the experience of working on the sequel compared to the first film and the vibe on set, the Gummy Bear game, Alejandro González Iñárritu’s Birdman, and more. Hit the jump to watch and look for more exclusive interviews with the cast soon.
- Does she feel like she’s won the acting lottery for the roles she’s been able to land.
- I tried to ask a question about the movie but she wasn’t having it.
- She explains the Gummy Bear game.
- How much did the script change during production?
- How was it working on the sequel compared to the first film and what was the vibe on set?
- Has she seen Alejandro González Iñárritu’s Birdman yet and what can she say. Stone reveals it’s shot in a very unique way.