Sideshow Collectibles has unveiled a truly great new piece that should please fans of John Carpenter’s 1981 film Escape from New York. The sixth scale figure of Kurt Russell as Snake Plissken comes complete with trademark eye patch, muscle shirt, and combat boots, with plenty of accessories to fill out the package. Pop in Snake’s homing device to keep him on mission or swap it out for his USPF-issued sub-machine gun when things get hairy, it’s up to you! Hit the jump to take a closer look at the collectible or click here to pre-order on Sideshow’s website, which comes with an exclusive nuclear fusion information cassette tape.
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Snake Plissken Sixth Scale Figure, leading anti-hero of the 80′s cult classic Escape from New York.
Chock full o’ attitude, we’ve brought the all-American escape artist to life with a highly detailed likeness of Snake, as portrayed by actor Kurt Russell. Sporting his full abdomen cobra tattoo, Plissken is decked out in his trademark duds, including eyepatch, muscle shirt, distressed leather jacket, urban camo pants, catcher’s shin guards and combat boots.
Ready to take on the Duke, we’ve armed the one-eyed warrior with a complete arsenal of modified firepower. Holstered at his side is the USPF-issued sub-machine gun with detachable silencer, scope and spare mags, his sidearm revolver with scope, and an array of throwing stars. Cigarette in one hand, Snake is fully equipped with a radio and homing device – and just so there’s no funny business, he’s shackled up with wrist time-clock and tracker.
To complete the mission, the Sideshow Exclusive Edition will include an additional accessory – the cassette tape containing the President’s top secret nuclear fusion information.
The Snake Plissken Sixth Scale Figure is an ultimate tribute to the 80s cult classic legend, and must-have for fans of John Carpenter’s ‘Escape’ saga!
More Geek Gifts:
- PACIFIC RIM Category 5 Kaiju Slattern
- General Zod from Man of Steel
- RoboCop Sixth Scale Figure
- RoboCop with Mechanical Chair
- RoboCop ED-209 Sixth Scale Figure
- Ultra Rich Geek Gifts: Own a Life-Size IRON MAN Mark 42 Figure for $8500
- Hot Toys’ IRON MAN 3 Sixth-Scale Figures War Machine Mark II and Iron Man Mark XXXV “Red Snapper” Armor
- Hot Toys G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Storm Shadow Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 3 Tony Stark Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 2 Hall of Armor Includes Mark I – VII. The full set of seven will run you $799.99, the set of four is $469.99, and if you just want one it’s $129.99.
- G.I. Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes
- Agent Coulson on Sideshow Collectibles
- Hulk from The Avengers
- The Camouflage Tumbler from The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman from The Dark Knight Rises
- Amazing Spider-Man Figure
- Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure – Captain America: The First Avenger
- Thor Sixth Scale Figure – The Avengers
Note: Collider earns a small referral fee when our readers purchase something through one of our links. The money generated helps pay our staff and keep the site running. Thank you for reading and supporting Collider.